Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news
Official game day roster must be printed on game card from GotSoccer. Provide by home team.
- Must be checked prior to each game. Must be US Club Soccer. Digital copies are acceptable.
- Must have US Club Soccer player card and written on to roster.
- All coaches must have a US Club Soccer card. Any coach properly registered with the team’s club may sit in the team’s technical area and/or coach the team. Coaches can be written on to the game day roster accordingly.
- Game day roster must contain 10 players or 50% of official roster.
- Players may only play in one game per day, except for 18/19U Composite Division and Spring 15U.
- Strongly encouraged, not required. Heading Policy.
11U heading ban
- Indirect Free Kick. Inside penalty area pulled out. 12U no foul.
- Unlimited Substitutions in the 11U-14U age groups. Throw-in (both teams). Goal kick. Goal, Half-time. Injury. Caution.
- Limited substitutions in the 15U-U19 age groups.
- Each player may only appear once in each half. Any stoppage at the discretion and upon consent of the referee.
- Home team changes unless colors published indicating they are in the correct color.
- Players may wear additional equipment if in the determination of the referee it it meets the standard of safety for all players. Corrective glasses and properly padded casts allowed. Type your paragraph here.